Sunday 28 February 2016

A stationery haul from Cloudy Cow!


So last week I got a little-ish haul from Cloudy Cow; a shop run by the wonderful Daisy of MyGreenCow, who was one of the bloggers who really inspired me to start my youtube channel and subsequent blog/instagram account etc.

Some of the stuff I wanted was out of stock but I still ended up with quite a few lovely bits.


  

So here's what I got:

First up these brightly coloured alphabet stickers

  
The stickers are printed on clear plastic so will blend in on any background and have all sorts of bright colours and patterns. You get 78 pieces (3 of each letter) for £1.90

 

I got this little tassle planner charm in bright bright pink. It comes in this sweet little organza bag.




 

They come in lots of different colours and with gold or silver chains. I've put it on my Nordic Nights Paperchase organiser (review coming soon) 

 


Now some sweet little Totoro magnetic page markers. There are 4 different varieties but I had to pick the one with the pink Totoro! 


 

Next some cute owl stickers. There are 10 different designs with 5 on white and 5 or Kraft coloured backgrounds. They're mainly owls but with some other bits too.


 

Next more stickers! This time a sheet of them with tonnes of different, insanely cute designs. 

 

It's hard to tell in the photos but the stickers feel almost like washi tape.

 

And speaking of Washi tape, I got 3 kinds! The Spider web design was on sale for £1.50 and the others were £1.80 each. My favourite design is probably the multi coloured hearts, it's simple but just so pretty

 

So that was my first Cloudy Cow order but I'm sure it won't be my last! Shipping in the UK depends on the amount you purchase, I think mine was an odd amount like £2.06 or similar. One thing to note is that currrently orders only ship once a week on Fridays. I made my order on a Thursday and it arrived on Saturday morning so it was processed really fast. Everything was great quality and a fair price. So check out Cloudy Cow here and be sure to check out Daisy's blog and youtube .







No comments:

Post a Comment